TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please carefully read these terms and conditions. By accessing or by using our website located at http://www.denversoftwaredevelopers.com/ and any affiliated websites, including mobile websites and applications, owned and operated by us or our affiliates (collectively, the “Site”), you agree that you have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions are effective as of 24th October 2016 (the “Effective Date”). IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THEIR ENTIRETY, YOU MUST NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE AFTER THE EFFECTIVE DATE.
If any violation of these terms and conditions occurs, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE ANY RELATIONSHIP WITH THE VIOLATING PARTY.
We offer a platform that advertises our software, mobile and web development and marketing services and enables prospective clients, like you, to connect with our company (collectively, the “Services”).
- Copyright Notice
© Software Developer Group, LLC. 2016
This Site and all the materials available on the Site are the property of us and/or our affiliates and are protected by United States copyright law and, where applicable, trademark and other intellectual property laws.
- Your Limited Right to Use the Site
Except as permitted by United States copyright law, you may not use, copy, reproduce or communicate any of the content on this Site by any means, including any of our work samples, without our express written permission. Any such action constitutes an infringement of our rights.
- Intellectual Property Ownership
All the content on the Site (illustrations, texts, names, service names, images, videos, etc.) is our property or the property of our affiliates.
All fraudulent use or distribution of content or materials that violates the rights held by us, our affiliates or a third party is severely punishable under United States copyright and intellectual property laws.
In addition to protecting our own rights, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and we ask you to do the same. So, please do not copy or reproduce any content on this Site without first contacting us for permission.
If you believe your copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights have been infringed by any content posted on this Site, you should send a notification to our Designated Agent (as identified below) immediately. To be effective, the notification must include:
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing upon your copyrighted work
- Your contact information, including an email address
- Enough information, if possible, to permit us to notify the owner of the allegedly infringing material or other content
- Include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- Sign the notice
- Send the written communication to the Designated Agent for claimed infringement at the following address:
Harvard Business Services
16192 Coastal Highway, in the city of Lewes, County of Sussex, State of Delaware 19958
- Changes to these Terms and Conditions and the Site
Our Site is a work in progress and, as such, things may change, be added or be taken away. We reserve the right to update the Site and these terms and conditions from time to time, at our discretion and without any notice. It is your responsibility to keep up-to-date with the latest terms and conditions by checking back regularly.
- Governing Law
This Site (excluding any linked sites) is controlled by us from our offices located in Denver USA. By accessing this Site, you agree that the statutes and laws of the State of Colorado without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof, will apply to all matters relating to your use of this Site and the content and information available through this Site. You agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue any court of competent jurisdiction within the State of Colorado with respect to such matters.
- Contact Us
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Customer Support at: email@example.com